How to Score Band 8.0 + (plus) in IELTS Examination?
Category : IELTS
The word ‘Rhythm’ is the longest word without a vowel. Similarly, the English language is the longest boundary without a Horizon. The English language is not a story.
- Develop your own ideas.
- Try to maximize on vocabulary first.
- Try to score more marks in the essay.
The test scores can be canceled if your essay does not appear to be your original presentation.
- Sharpen your time management.
- You can save at least 2–3 minutes in each section.
- Make full use of the Video Tutorials.
The question about essay topics in IELTS examination is to allow yourself complete freedom in writing well with an open mind. The trainer’s in Manhattan Review, India make it simple and effective in presenting your viewpoints. This allows the scoring to be on a high scale. They develop a meaningful point of view to be presented as an effective sentence or passage. The training makes the student’s to get used to asking the following questions.
- What is the main theme of the topic?
- Do I agree with the topic or not?
- How to authenticate the claims. the statement makes?
- Which are the examples to be presented?
- Are the sentences correct?
- What reasonable conclusion to be made in an essay?
Apart from this focus on the four characteristics of effective writing.
- Consistency in writing pattern.
- Expression of logical ideas.
- Clear and precise writing style.
- Following regular IELTS patterns.
Our trainer’s look inside your thinking to find out where you are going wrong. If you have no confidence they instill a gamut of ideas, vocabulary, and proper language usage.
Most Important to Remember.
- Using a pencil is required for the essay. Therefore, carry at least two, a sharpener and erasure too.
- Writing in ink will get a zero score.
- The essay should be written on the answer sheet and not on the test book.
- A zero score will be given to an off-topic essay.
- The test scores can be canceled if your essay does not appear to be your original presentation.
When you follow the above instructions without diversion you will definitely get the Band 8.0+ score in IELTS examination.